Blueberry Syrup 250ml
Blueberry syrup is a natural drink.
- refreshing, nutritious and remineralizing
- with antibacterial, anti-diarrheal, urinary and intestinal anti-septic effects,
- is a toning agent for the whole body
- is hepatic and nervous comforting
- very beneficial for children, sports people, the elderly, people in a convalescence, stress, asthenia, anorexia
- protects the walls of the blood vessels, being beneficial to those suffering from varicose veins, hemorrhoids, capillary fragility
- restores appetite and regulates digestion
- fight diarrhea
- combats microbes, purifies the blood
- beneficial for combating rheumatic diseases, gout, hemorrhoids, hypertension and neurological disorders
- helps increase visual acuity
- beneficial in tackling respiratory infections, larynx pharyngitis, cough
We have a 14-day return policy, which means you have 14 days after receiving your item to request a return.
If you wish to return an item, it must be unopened and in the same condition in which you received it.
If 14 days have gone by since your order arrived, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you the instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Once your return is received, we will check and notify you of the approval of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange an item please send us an email at email@example.com.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping when returning orders. We do not refund the original shipping paid for the order.
DAMAGES & ISSUES
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.